Clients who have collaborated with us recognise the value we add to each project. Our experienced and accredited experts are among the best service professionals in the business, always thinking on your behalf and committed to exceeding your expectations every time.
- Consulting & Design
- Project Management
- Installation & Maintenance
- AV Training
- Regional Project Rollout
Our engineers take the time to understand the needs of both your organisation and its end-users through comprehensive consultations, to design an effective implementation plan that meets your business objectives and budget considerations. Get your projects started on the right footing—first with a complete needs assessment conducted by our specialists that considers your needs, objectives and budget before we customise a plan for you.
The Nedcom consultation process includes:
- Inventorying your existing network technology
- Identifying potential issues that need to be addressed immediately before they pose challenges further down the road
- Formulating clear estimates for your future network and AV equipment needs, helping to keep upcoming projects on schedule and within budget
- Product and technology recommendations
There is little margin for error as far as your project timeline is concerned. You need your network installation finished on time and within budget. And no one is more committed to making that happen than your Nedcom project manager.
Leveraging on the latest tools, technology and strategic thinking, our project managers are committed to making sure all project sites are well supervised and managed. These include ensuring equipment deliveries are on schedule, and installation and testing commissioning are in accordance to design specifications.
Nedcom’s network infrastructure systems are built to last. We assure quality craftsmanship and products to avoid unnecessary maintenance issues, reducing your total cost of ownership and helping your business run more smoothly.
Our maintenance and support service team is on standby 24/7 to assist clients covered under our maintenance contract, and will respond quickly to any service request within the stipulated hours — this is our promise to you.
Should something happen to your network system, we also offer emergency disaster recovery through our service hotline, unlimited remote diagnostics, and whatever it takes to keep your business up and running.
To ensure your business gets the most out of the technology and equipment, we provide customised training to familiarise your IT administration team on the operation and functions of the systems at varying skill levels:
- Basic user: 30-minute training sessions to equip your team with knowledge and hands-on experience in operating the system.
- User technical support: In addition to the basic user level, we include training on preparing the facility and basic troubleshooting.
- Administrator: Training designed to equip the system administrator with configuration abilities, troubleshooting skills and fault escalation procedures.
Nedcom supports your expansion and operations beyond Singapore. Got a project in the region that requires network infrastructure cabling or AV services? Nedcom is ready to support you on-site.
PaperHelp, among many options that are available to reliable writers is an excellent choice. It’s easy write an essay for me to purchase. Simply upload your work and other files and PaperHelp will look for experienced writers who will assist you. PaperHelp will also allow you to read the feedback of former customers to find the most experienced writer for your job. PaperHelp can provide a broad range of solutions for writing academic papers and caters to various fields.